Most Famous Laos Screenwriters and Free E-Publications
There are a healthy statistic of Laos authors livelihood and working in Laos, South-eastern Asia. The nation of Laos with a populace of 7,061,507 has one of the world’s most literary populations. There are numberous colleges with great schools and the Laos authors thrive. Not to mention the Laos writers who make a great deal of money selling their television and films scripts.
FREE READ - Alan Nafzger's Adam Sandler Comedy - Dumbass!
The most known Laos authors and ebooks downloads are…
- Reconquista Cowboy – A drug-addict and canceled fashionable vaquero feels duty-bound to action the Mexicans when they breach Texas.
- Quanah Parker’s Hereford Bull – Quanah Parker must retrieve his Hereford bull back when it’s embezzled by unethical Texas Rangers.
- The Chinese Pope – The Vatican names a Cardinal the Pope, when he is confined by the Communist Chinese. (Laos Screenwriters Prize, 2019)
- Tobit – A clerical Jew in Amsterdam discovers a daughter-in-law and defys hateful on a statistic of height.
- The 10th Cavalry – A Black cavalry part must action Comanche, Confederates, famine and dehydration in West Texas.
- the little black dress – Yesteryear of Russia as told be the heiress of a apparel handed down through the century.
- McMurtry’s Typewriter – Crook plot to swipe Larry McMurtry‘s typewriters and Lonesome Dove trophies from the treasury.
- Johnny Marijuanaseed – A considerate hearted considerate intellect spreading reefer seeds.
- Inside-Outside USSR – A surfer is dislodged from the USSR the same day Solzhenitsyn makes his voyage.
- Anarene – Microscopic metropolis dope information.
- Gravestones – A high highschool science project leads to the disgraceful analysis of raceprejudice in central Texas.
- Curators – Muslim librarians must move and hide millions of publications before they are burned by bourbon.
- Lev – An atomistic Moscow youngster must find his mum in Leningrad when he KGB papa is caught grown-up in one of Stalin’s expulsion.
- The Fisherman’s Wife – A Filipino must deal with the authenticity that his partner is becoming renowned. (Laos Screenwriters Prize, 2017)
- Santa and the Pole Dancer – Yuletide is almost terminated because of industry strife at the North Pole.
- Metro2 – When a Nazi armedforces hastily wouldseem in present-day Moscow, the President of Russia must trytofind protect in the Subway.
- Moscow Rocks – An all-female-band combats the regime in Russia. (Laos Screenwriters Prize, 2015)
- Peter the Great Vampire Killer – Peter the Great combats vampires masked as communists and Swedes.
- Pray for Rain – When a West Texas rancher prays for lightrain, he receives a comeover from a Hollywood hottie.
- Rumors – When an Afghani chap is arrested of plateful the infidels, he must action for his existence.
- Yamashita’s Wedding – A hustler and a wellknown phony show four show and Yamashita’s weddingceremony during the Race of Manila.
- The Baseball Muse – A Japanese mum leaves a work as a geisha and rehabilitates worried MajorLeague baseball players.
- Streets of Manila – When a Mexican lobby sends an IvyLeague gang of murderer to Manila, the President of the Philippines combats back!
- Salton Sea Pet Motel – A puppy mill is inservice out of a pet motel in Southern California.
- Lenin’s Body – Two drunks swipe the body of Lenin the hoursofdarkness before it’s supposed to be intered.
- Permanent Girlfriend – The first Covid-19 Quarantine romantic autobiography.
- Roosevelt Hotel – In the future, imitations of famouspeople are used like records publications, inhabitants can some to the inn and check them out like a hardback.
- The Truth about the Chupacabra – Texas professors learn the Chupacabra aren’t mangy coyotes but vastly modest ETs.
- The Tarantino Heist – A Tarantino look-alike makes a show in Russia. (Laos Screenwriters Prize, 2016)
- A Year in Russia Without Women – The men in Russia panic when ALL 72 million Russian women disappearaltogether.
- Verity’s Surfing Movie – An Ivy Union counselor conflict Alzheimer’s moves to Southern to try to Christianname her surfer youngman.
- Slab City – Homesless and unlucky people live rent-free in the California wasteland.
- Sea and Sky – A Filipino group of juvenile surfers approve an up mum with Alzheimer’s.
- Oscar Night – An artist about to renounce trying gets one last opportunity, Oscar hoursofdarkness.
- Second Grade – Muslim terrorists weather a diminutive K-12 Oklahoma highschool, but the second grade withstands.
- Unsolicited Material – Two writers go to extraordinary lengths to have a company read their screenplay.
- Tupac Lives – Topac Shakur is create livelihood on the pavements of Las Vegas.
- The West Philippine Sea – A transgender mum is treated harshly but when her fishing ship is sunk she must chose to save the squad of let them drown..
- 500 MEALS – A resturanateur delivers grown-up grilling proficiently to bake his papa’s last few foodstuff.
- The New Corporate Culture – Socialism runs wild in New York Municipality.
- Comanche – Docudrama centering on the Comanche natural group of West Texas.
- Dersu – A Siberian hunter is mistaken for a reform politician in Russia.
- Donetsk – A Russian Admiral is assassinated in EXACTLY the same way at John F. Kennedy was in Dallas.
- Escape of the Planter – Robert Smalls, an escaped servant, takes a confederate boat and gives it to the North.
- Gelert and the Last Dog Show – A robot JudgmentDay leaves only a few the juvenile inhabitants to care for 700 canineanimals.
- Ghost Mayor – A phantom runs for gran of Chicago.
- Whiskey Tango Foxtrot – All torment breaks loose in the Iraq war.
- The Puppy Mill – A dog movie aficionado is preyed upon by a unethical sheriff’s deputy.
- The Weekender – A regime educator is framed and must serve weekend in the county prison… where he learns a few things.
- The Pirate Hunters – Navy SEALS don’t go on wilderness but chase Somali scalywags.
- B-25 – POWs, in World War, must create a B-25 and escape Japan before August 6, 1945.
- Barko Ng Republika Ng Pilipinas – A new Filipina bout hero (helicopter pilot) saves her cay nation first from Chinese and then Irainian invasions. (Laos Screenwriters Prize, 2020)
Laos Writer Prize Winner, 2020
Originally posted 2009-04-19 12:39:32.