The most popular European writers free ebook downloads are… (click to download free ebooks)
- Tobit – A pious Jew in Amsterdam finds a daughter-in-law and confronts evil on a number of levels.
- Agatha & Ian – Agatha Christie never spoke about the missing eleven days of her life and over the years there has been much speculation about what really happened between 3 and 14 December 1926. Her husband said that she’d suffered a total memory loss as a result of the car crash.
- Buc-Kid-Neers – When Irish orphans are rescued from a sinking ship, they find themselves surrounded by pirates, privateers and the British navy. They resort to the only avocation available to them, piracy.
- Wichitaw – A once peaceful and happy young Native American unleashes an army of living dead on Texas Rangers after they betray her father and massacre her village.
- Dumbass: Adam Sandler Comedy – Adam writes women in prison, with a twists at the end.
- Gina at Quitaque – The final chapter of the first female Texas Ranger. (European Free eBook Downloads)
- Curators – Islamic librarians must move and hide millions of books before they are burns by fundamentalists.
- Lev – An autistic Moscow boy must find his mother in Leningrad when he KGB father is caught up in one of Stalin’s purges.
- Metro2 – When a Nazi army suddenly appears in contemporary Moscow, the President of Russia must seek shelter in the Metro.
- Moscow Rocks – An all-girl-band fights the government in Russia. (European Writers Award, 2015)
- Peter the Great Vampire Killer – Peter the Great fights vampires disguised as socialists and Swedes.
- Dersu – A Siberian hunter is mistaken for a reform politician in Russia. (European Free eBook Downloads)
- Donetsk – A Russian Admiral is assassinated in EXACTLY the same manner at John F. Kennedy was in Dallas.
- Rumors – When an Afghani man is accused of helping the infidels, he must fight for his life.
- Salton Sea Pet Motel – A puppy mill is operating out of a pet motel in Southern California.
- Santa and the Pole Dancer – Christmas is almost canceled because of labor unrest at the North Pole.
- Inside-Outside USSR – A surfer is expelled from the USSR the same day Solzhenitsyn makes his flight. (European Free eBook Downloads)
- Pray for Rain – When a West Texas rancher prays for rain, he receives a visit from a Hollywood starlet.
- Reconquista Cowboy – A drug-addicted and lost modern-day Cowboy feels obliged to fight the Mexicans when they invade Texas.
- Quanah Parker’s Hereford Bull – Quanah Parker must fetch his Hereford bull back when it’s stolen by corrupt Texas Rangers.
- McMurtry’s Typewriter – Thieves plot to steal Larry McMurtry‘s typewriters and Lonesome Dove memorabilia from the museum.
- Johnny Marijuanaseed – A kind hearted gentle soul spreads marijuana seeds. (European Free eBook Downloads)
- The Chinese Pope – The Vatican names a Cardinal the Pope, when he is imprisoned by the Communist Chinese.
- Lenin’s Body – Two drunks steal the body of Lenin the night before it’s supposed to be buried.
- Yamashita’s Wedding – A conman and a notorious liar film four film and Yamashita’s wedding during the Battle of Manila.
- The Baseball Muse – A Japanese woman leaves a career as a geisha and rehabilitates troubled MLB baseball players.
- Streets of Manila – When a Mexican cartel sends an elite squad of hitmen to Manila, the President of the Philippines fights back!
- Permanent Girlfriend – The first Covid-19 Quarantine romantic comedy.
- Roosevelt Hotel – In the future, clones of celebrities are used like library books, people can some to the hotel and check them out like a book.
- The Truth about the Chupacabra – Texas professors learn the Chupacabra aren’t mangy coyotes but extremely shy extraterrestrials.
- The Tarantino Heist – A Tarantino look-alike makes a film in Russia.
- A Year in Russia Without Women – The men in Russia panic when ALL 72 million Russian women disappear.
- Verity’s Surfing Movie – An Ivy League professor fighting Alzheimer’s moves to Southern California to try to remember her surfer son.
- Unsolicited Material – Two screenwriters go to extraordinary lengths to have a producer read their script.
- Tupac Lives – Topac Shakur is discovered living on the streets of Las Vegas. (European Writers Award, 2017)
- Whiskey Tango Foxtrot – All hell breaks loose in the Iraq war.
- The Puppy Mill – A dog show enthusiast is preyed upon by a corrupt sheriff’s deputy.
- The Weekender – A government teacher is framed and must serve weekend in the county jail… where he learns a few things.
- The Pirate Hunters – Navy SEALS don’t go on leave but chase Somali pirates.
- B-25 – POWs, in World War, must assemble a B-25 and escape Japan before August 6, 1945.
- The 10th Cavalry – A Black cavalry unit must fight Comanche, Confederates, starvation and thirst in West Texas.
- the little black dress – History of Russia as told be the owners of a dress handed down through the century.
- The Fisherman’s Wife – A Filipino must deal with the reality that his wife is becoming famous.
- The West Philippine Sea – A transgender woman is treated harshly but when her fishing boat is sunk she must chose to save the crew of let them drown..
- Slab City – Homesless and unfortunate souls live rent-free in the California desert.
- Sea and Sky – A Filipino tribe of young surfers adopt an older woman with Alzheimer’s.
- Oscar Night – An actress about to quit trying gets one last break, Oscar night.
- Second Grade – Islamic terrorists storm a small K-12 Oklahoma school, but the second grade resists.
- 500 MEALS – A resturanateur gives up cooking professionally to cook his father’s last few meals.
- The New Corporate Culture – Socialism runs amok in New York City.
- Comanche – Docudrama focusing on the Comanche native tribe of West Texas.
- Escape of the Planter – Robert Smalls, an escaped slave, steals a confederate ship and delivers it to the North.
- Gelert and the Last Dog Show – A zombie apocalypse leaves only a few the young people to care for 700 dogs.
- Ghost Mayor – A ghost runs for mayor of Chicago. (European Writers Award, 2019)
- Anarene – Small town drug story.
- Gravestones – A high school science project leads to the shocking discovery of anti-Semitism in central Texas.
European Writers Free eBook Downloads
An electronic book, also known as an e-book or eBook, is a book publication made available in digital form, consisting of text, images, or both, readable on the flat-panel display of computers or other electronic devices. Although sometimes defined as “an electronic version of a printed book”, some e-books exist without a printed equivalent. E-books can be read on dedicated e-reader devices, but also on any computer device that features a controllable viewing screen, including desktop computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
In the 2000s, there was a trend of print and e-book sales moving to the Internet, where readers buy traditional paper books and e-books on websites using e-commerce systems. With print books, readers are increasingly browsing through images of the covers of books on publisher or bookstore websites and selecting and ordering titles online; the paper books are then delivered to the reader by mail or another delivery service. With e-books, users can browse through titles online, and then when they select and order titles, the e-book can be sent to them online or the user can download the e-book. By the early 2010s, e-books had begun to overtake hardcover by overall publication figures in the U.S. European Writers Free eBook Downloads
The main reasons for people buying e-books are possibly lower prices, increased comfort (as they can buy from home or on the go with mobile devices) and a larger selection of titles. With e-books, “electronic bookmarks make referencing easier, and e-book readers may allow the user to annotate pages.” “Although fiction and non-fiction books come in e-book formats, technical material is especially suited for e-book delivery because it can be electronically searched” for keywords. In addition, for programming books, code examples can be copied. The amount of e-book reading is increasing in the U.S.; by 2014, 28% of adults had read an e-book, compared to 23% in 2013; and by 2014, 50% of American adults had an e-reader or a tablet, compared to 30% owning such devices in 2013. European Writers Free eBook Downloads
The indigenous peoples of Europe are the focus of European ethnology, the field of anthropology related to the various indigenous groups that reside in the nations of Europe. Groups may be defined by common genetic ancestry, common language, or both. According to the German monograph Minderheitenrechte in Europa co-edited by Pan and Pfeil (2002) there are 87 distinct indigenous peoples of Europe, of which 33 form the ethnic majority population in at least one sovereign state, while the remaining 54 constitute ethnic minorities. The total number of national or linguistic minority populations in Europe is estimated at 105 million people, or 14% of 770 million Europeans. The Russians are the largest European ethnic group, with a population over 134 million. There are no universally accepted and precise definitions of the terms “ethnic group” and “nationality”. In the context of European ethnography in particular, the terms ethnic group, people, nationality and ethno-linguistic group, are used as mostly synonymous, although preference may vary in usage with respect to the situation specific to the individual countries of Europe.
European culture is largely rooted in what is often referred to as its “common cultural heritage”. Due to the great number of perspectives which can be taken on the subject, it is impossible to form a single, all-embracing conception of European culture. Nonetheless, there are core elements which are generally agreed upon as forming the cultural foundation of modern Europe. One list of these elements given by K. Bochmann includes: European Writers Free eBook Downloads
- A common cultural and spiritual heritage derived from Greco-Roman antiquity, Christianity, the Renaissance and its Humanism, the political thinking of the Enlightenment, and the French Revolution, and the developments of Modernity, including all types of socialism;
- A rich and dynamic material culture that has been extended to the other continents as the result of industrialization and colonialism during the “Great Divergence”;
- A specific conception of the individual expressed by the existence of, and respect for, a legality that guarantees human rights and the liberty of the individual;
- A plurality of states with different political orders, which are condemned to live together in one way or another;
- Respect for peoples, states and nations outside Europe.
Berting says that these points fit with “Europe’s most positive realisations”. The concept of European culture is generally linked to the classical definition of the Western world. In this definition, Western culture is the set of literary, scientific, political, artistic and philosophical principles which set it apart from other civilizations. Much of this set of traditions and knowledge is collected in the Western canon. The term has come to apply to countries whose history has been strongly marked by European immigration or settlement during the 18th and 19th centuries, such as the Americas, and Australasia, and is not restricted to Europe.