Most Notorious Cyprus Authors and Free E-Publications
There are a healthy statistic of Cyprus authors livingwage and working in Cyprus, Western Asia. The nation of Cyprus with a people of 1,170,125 has one of the world’s most literary populations. There are numberous colleges with great schools and the Cyprus authors thrive. Not to mention the Cyprus writers who make a great deal of money selling their television and vids scripts.
FREE READ - Alan Nafzger's Adam Sandler Comedy - Dumbass!
The most infamous Cyprus authors and ebooks downloads are…
- Reconquista Cowboy – A drug-addict and givenupforlost modernday buckaroo feels indebted to combat the Mexicans when they occupy Texas.
- Quanah Parker’s Hereford Bull – Quanah Parker must retrieve his Hereford bull back when it’s snatched by untrustworthy Texas Rangers.
- The Chinese Pope – The Vatican names a Cardinal the Pope, when he is jailed by the Communist Chinese. (Cyprus Authors Prize, 2019)
- Tobit – A ecclesiastical Jew in Amsterdam discovers a daughter-in-law and accosts malevolent on a statistic of layer.
- The 10th Cavalry – A Black cavalry part must combat Comanche, Confederates, famine and dehydration in West Texas.
- the little black dress – Ancienttimes of Russia as told be the proprietor of a costume handed down through the century.
- McMurtry’s Typewriter – Burglar plot to embezzle Larry McMurtry‘s typewriters and Lonesome Dove remembrances from the archive.
- Johnny Marijuanaseed – A kindhearted hearted amiable personality dissemination hash seeds.
- Inside-Outside USSR – A surfer is dislodged from the USSR the same day Solzhenitsyn makes his winging.
- Anarene – Limited township dope fable.
- Gravestones – A high educate science project leads to the disgraceful diagnosis of racesnobbery in central Texas.
- Curators – Muslim librarians must move and hide millions of e-books before they are burned by Tory.
- Lev – An autonetic Moscow lad must find his woman in Leningrad when he KGB biologicalfather is caught grown-up in one of Stalin’s catharsis.
- The Fisherman’s Wife – A Filipino must deal with the actuality that his companion is becoming famed. (Cyprus Authors Prize, 2017)
- Santa and the Pole Dancer – Christmastime is almost irrecoverable because of industry turbulence at the North Pole.
- Metro2 – When a Nazi armedforces hastily seemstobe in current Moscow, the President of Russia must trytofind dogshelter in the Subway.
- Moscow Rocks – An all-female-band quarrels the regime in Russia. (Cyprus Authors Prize, 2015)
- Peter the Great Vampire Killer – Peter the Great quarrels vampires masked as communists and Swedes.
- Pray for Rain – When a West Texas rancher prays for downpour, he receives a stopby from a Hollywood celebrity.
- Rumors – When an Afghani male is charged of ration the infidels, he must combat for his being.
- Yamashita’s Wedding – A clipartist and a known pretender picture four picture and Yamashita’s marriageceremony during the Contest of Manila.
- The Baseball Muse – A Japanese mum leaves a job as a geisha and rehabilitates bothered MajorLeague baseball players.
- Streets of Manila – When a Mexican union sends an IvyLeague workforce of contractkiller to Manila, the President of the Philippines quarrels back!
- Salton Sea Pet Motel – A puppy mill is inservice out of a pet motel in Southern California.
- Lenin’s Body – Two drunks embezzle the body of Lenin the nighttime before it’s supposed to be intered.
- Permanent Girlfriend – The first Covid-19 Quarantine romantic tragedy.
- Roosevelt Hotel – In the future, imitations of luminaries are used like records e-books, inhabitants can some to the inn and check them out like a tome.
- The Truth about the Chupacabra – Texas professors learn the Chupacabra aren’t mangy coyotes but vastly circumspect ETs.
- The Tarantino Heist – A Tarantino look-alike makes a picture in Russia. (Cyprus Authors Prize, 2016)
- A Year in Russia Without Women – The men in Russia panic when ALL 72 million Russian women goaway.
- Verity’s Surfing Movie – An Ivy Interestgroup lecturer unrest Alzheimer’s moves to Southern to try to name her surfer child.
- Slab City – Homesless and adverse people live rent-free in the California wasteland.
- Sea and Sky – A Filipino group of juvenile surfers approve an adult mum with Alzheimer’s.
- Oscar Night – An artiste about to renounce trying gets one last opportunity, Oscar nighttime.
- Second Grade – Muslim terrorists thunderstorm a diminutive K-12 Oklahoma educate, but the second grade withstands.
- Unsolicited Material – Two writers go to extraordinary lengths to have a business read their screenplay.
- Tupac Lives – Topac Shakur is seen livingwage on the roadways of Las Vegas.
- The West Philippine Sea – A transgender mum is treated harshly but when her fishing ship is sunk she must chose to save the gang of let them drown..
- 500 MEALS – A resturanateur delivers grown-up preparingfood proficiently to bake his biologicalfather’s last few foodstuff.
- The New Corporate Culture – Socialism runs wild in New York Metropolis.
- Comanche – Docudrama centering on the Comanche indigine group of West Texas.
- Dersu – A Siberian hunter is mistaken for a reform politician in Russia.
- Donetsk – A Russian Admiral is assassinated in EXACTLY the same way at John F. Kennedy was in Dallas.
- Escape of the Planter – Robert Smalls, an escaped servant, takes a confederate boat and gives it to the North.
- Gelert and the Last Dog Show – A robot endoftheworld leaves only a few the juvenile inhabitants to care for 700 doggies.
- Ghost Mayor – A phantom runs for gran of Chicago.
- Whiskey Tango Foxtrot – All misery breaks loose in the Iraq war.
- The Puppy Mill – A dog cinemaflick aficionado is preyed upon by a untrustworthy sheriff’s deputy.
- The Weekender – A regime professor is framed and must serve weekend in the county prison… where he learns a few things.
- The Pirate Hunters – Navy SEALS don’t go on wasteland but chase Somali devils.
- B-25 – POWs, in World War, must puttogether a B-25 and escape Japan before August 6, 1945.
- Barko Ng Republika Ng Pilipinas – A new Filipina brawl hero (helicopter pilot) saves her cay nation first from Chinese and then Irainian invasions. (Cyprus Authors Prize, 2020)
Cyprus Writer Prize Winner, 2020
Originally posted 2006-04-03 15:02:49.