Zoroastrianism Free eBooks
Most Popular Zoroastrianism Writers and Free E-Books
Zoroastrianism: There are a healthy number of writers who produce fiction and none fiction dealing with Zoroastrianism. Zoroastrianism has about 2.6 million adherents. They have a number of religious texts that are free on this website.
FREE READ - Alan Nafzger's Adam Sandler Comedy - Dumbass!
Zoroastrianism has produced a lot of great writers. You can download the free ebooks here…
- The Chinese Pope – The Vatican names a Cardinal the Pope, when he is imprisoned by the Communist Chinese. (Zoroastrianism Writers Prize, 2019)
- Tobit – A pious Jew in Amsterdam finds a daughter-in-law and confronts evil on a number of levels.
- Reconquista Cowboy – A drug-addicted and lost modern-day Cowboy feels obliged to fight the Mexicans when they invade Texas.
- Quanah Parker’s Hereford Bull – Quanah Parker must fetch his Hereford bull back when it’s stolen by corrupt Texas Rangers.
- McMurtry’s Typewriter – Thieves plot to steal Larry McMurtry‘s typewriters and Lonesome Dove memorabilia from the museum.
- Johnny Marijuanaseed – A kind hearted gentle soul spreads marijuana seeds.
- Lenin’s Body – Two drunks steal the body of Lenin the night before it’s supposed to be buried.
- Yamashita’s Wedding – A conman and a notorious liar film four film and Yamashita’s wedding during the Battle of Manila.
- The Baseball Muse – A Japanese woman leaves a career as a geisha and rehabilitates troubled MLB baseball players.
- Streets of Manila – When a Mexican cartel sends an elite squad of hitmen to Manila, the President of the Philippines fights back!
- Permanent Girlfriend – The first Covid-19 Quarantine romantic comedy.
- Roosevelt Hotel – In the future, clones of celebrities are used like library books, people can some to the hotel and check them out like a book.
- The Truth about the Chupacabra – Texas professors learn the Chupacabra aren’t mangy coyotes but extremely shy extraterrestrials.
- The Tarantino Heist – A Tarantino look-alike makes a film in Russia. ( Writers Prize, 2016)
- A Year in Russia Without Women – The men in Russia panic when ALL 72 million Russian women disappear.
- The Pirate Hunters – Navy SEALS don’t go on leave but chase Somali pirates.
- B-25 – POWs, in World War, must assemble a B-25 and escape Japan before August 6, 1945.
- The 10th Cavalry – A Black cavalry unit must fight Comanche, Confederates, starvation and thirst in West Texas.
- the little black dress – History of Russia as told be the owners of a dress handed down through the century.
- The Fisherman’s Wife – A Filipino must deal with the reality that his wife is becoming famous. (Zoroastrianism Writers Prize, 2017)
- The West Philippine Sea – A transgender woman is treated harshly but when her fishing boat is sunk she must chose to save the crew of let them drown..
- Slab City – Homesless and unfortunate souls live rent-free in the California desert.
- Sea and Sky – A Filipino tribe of young surfers adopt an older woman with Alzheimer’s.
- Oscar Night – An actress about to quit trying gets one last break, Oscar night.
- Second Grade – Islamic terrorists storm a small K-12 Oklahoma school, but the second grade resists.
- 500 MEALS – A resturanateur gives up cooking professionally to cook his father’s last few meals.
- The New Corporate Culture – Socialism runs amok in New York City.
- Comanche – Docudrama focusing on the Comanche native tribe of West Texas.
- Verity’s Surfing Movie – An Ivy League professor fighting Alzheimer’s moves to Southern to try to remember her surfer son.
- Unsolicited Material – Two screenwriters go to extraordinary lengths to have a producer read their script.
- Tupac Lives – Topac Shakur is discovered living on the streets of Las Vegas.
- Whiskey Tango Foxtrot – All hell breaks loose in the Iraq war.
- The Puppy Mill – A dog show enthusiast is preyed upon by a corrupt sheriff’s deputy.
- The Weekender – A government teacher is framed and must serve weekend in the county jail… where he learns a few things.
- Dersu – A Siberian hunter is mistaken for a reform politician in Russia.
- Donetsk – A Russian Admiral is assassinated in EXACTLY the same manner at John F. Kennedy was in Dallas.
- Escape of the Planter – Robert Smalls, an escaped slave, steals a confederate ship and delivers it to the North.
- Gelert and the Last Dog Show – A zombie apocalypse leaves only a few the young people to care for 700 dogs.
- Ghost Mayor – A ghost runs for mayor of Chicago.
- Anarene – Small town drug story.
- Gravestones – A high school science project leads to the shocking discovery of anti-Semitism in central Texas.
- Curators – Islamic librarians must move and hide millions of books before they are burns by fundamentalists.
- Lev – An autistic Moscow boy must find his mother in Leningrad when he KGB father is caught up in one of Stalin’s purges.
- Metro2 – When a Nazi army suddenly appears in contemporary Moscow, the President of Russia must seek shelter in the Metro.
- Moscow Rocks – An all-girl-band fights the government in Russia. (Zoroastrianism Writers Prize, 2015)
- Peter the Great Vampire Killer – Peter the Great fights vampires disguised as socialists and Swedes.
- Pray for Rain – When a West Texas rancher prays for rain, he receives a visit from a Hollywood starlet.
- Rumors – When an Afghani man is accused of helping the infidels, he must fight for his life.
- Salton Sea Pet Motel – A puppy mill is operating out of a pet motel in Southern California.
- Santa and the Pole Dancer – Christmas is almost canceled because of labor unrest at the North Pole.
- Inside-Outside USSR – A surfer is expelled from the USSR the same day Solzhenitsyn makes his flight.
- Barko Ng Republika Ng Pilipinas – A new Filipina action hero (helicopter pilot) saves her island nation first from Chinese and then Irainian invasions. (Zoroastrianism Writers Prize, 2020)
Zoroastrianism Writer Prize Winner, 2020
Originally posted 2020-11-24 23:30:52.