There are a wholesome sum of Tajik writers lives in Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan. The Tajiks make up about 11.2 million individuals. They’ve a sum of subgroups: Chagatai. The Tajik main faith is: Islam – Sunni Islam.
The preferred Tajik ebooks downloads are…
- Reconquista Cowboy – A drug-addict and misplaced modern-day cowman feels enslaved to combat the Mexicans once they infest Texas.
- Quanah Parker’s Hereford Bull – Quanah Parker should retrieve his Hereford bull again when it’s filched by nefarious Texas Rangers.
- McMurtry’s Typewriter – Bandit plot to rob Larry McMurtry‘s typewriters and Lonesome Dove trophies from the hall.
- Johnny Marijuanaseed – A sort hearted humane spirit spreading dope seeds.
- The Chinese Pope – The Vatican names a Cardinal the Pope, when he’s captive by the Communist Chinese language. (Tajik Writers Prize, 2019)
- Tobit – A godly Jew in Amsterdam discovers a daughter-in-law and accosts nefarious on a sum of layer.
- Lenin’s Body – Two drunks rob the physique of Lenin the nighttime earlier than it’s alleged to be intered.
- Yamashita’s Wedding – A conartist and a wellknown impostor movie 4 movie and Yamashita’s marriageceremony throughout the Battle of Manila.
- The Baseball Muse – A Japanese gal leaves a profession as a geisha and rehabilitates worried MajorLeague baseball gamers.
- Streets of Manila – When a Mexican alliance sends an topnotch group of contractkiller to Manila, the President of the Philippines combats again!
- Permanent Girlfriend – The primary Covid-19 Quarantine romantic comedy.
- Roosevelt Hotel – Sooner or later, identicaldwellings of superstars are used like records e-books, individuals can some to the inn and verify them out like a volume.
- The Truth about the Chupacabra – Texas professors be taught the Chupacabra aren’t mangy coyotes however extraordinarily nervous ETs.
- The Tarantino Heist – A Tarantino look-alike makes a movie in Russia. (Tajik Writers Prize, 2016)
- A Year in Russia Without Women – The boys in Russia panic when ALL 72 million Russian girls fadeaway.
- Verity’s Surfing Movie – An Ivy League counselor preventing Alzheimer’s strikes to Southern to attempt to bear in mind her surfer youngster.
- Unsolicited Material – Two authors go to extraordinary lengths to have a company learn their script.
- Tupac Lives – Topac Shakur is found lives on the pavement of Las Vegas.
- Whiskey Tango Foxtrot – All torment breaks unfastened within the Iraq warfare.
- The Puppy Mill – A canine present devotee is preyed upon by a nefarious sheriff’s deputy.
- The Weekender – A regime professor is framed and should serve weekend within the county imprisonment… the place he learns a number of issues.
- The Pirate Hunters – Navy SEALS don’t go on vacation however chase Somali cutthroatbuccaneers.
- B-25 – POWs, in World Warfare, should puttogether a B-25 and escape Japan earlier than August 6, 1945.
- The 10th Cavalry – A Black cavalry part should combat Comanche, Confederates, famine and dehydration in West Texas.
- the little black dress – Yesteryear of Russia as instructed be the partner of a costume handed down via the century.
- The Fisherman’s Wife – A Filipino should take care of the truth that his spouse is changing into famed. (Tajik Writers Prize, 2017)
- The West Philippine Sea – A transgender gal is handled harshly however when her fishing boat is sunk she should selected to save lots of the workforce of allow them to drown..
- Slab City – Homesless and untoward individuals stay rent-free within the California wilderness.
- Sea and Sky – A Filipino group of adolescent surfers assume an up gal with Alzheimer’s.
- Oscar Night – An player about to renounce attempting will get one final opportunity, Oscar nighttime.
- Second Grade – Muslim terrorists weatherevent a tiny Ok-12 Oklahoma institution, however the second grade withstands.
- 500 MEALS – A resturanateur provides up baking capably to bake his biologicalfather’s previous couple of foodstuff.
- The New Corporate Culture – Socialism runs wild in New York Metropolis.
- Comanche – Docudrama mentallyfocusing on the Comanche originaire group of West Texas.
- Dersu – A Siberian hunter is mistaken for a reform politician in Russia.
- Donetsk – A Russian Admiral is assassinated in EXACTLY the identical way at John F. Kennedy was in Dallas.
- Escape of the Planter – Robert Smalls, an escaped servant, takes a accomplice boat and gives it to the North.
- Gelert and the Last Dog Show – A robot destruction leaves just a few the adolescent individuals to look after 700 puppies.
- Ghost Mayor – A ghosting runs for gran of Chicago.
- Anarene – Limited municipality dope report.
- Gravestones – A excessive institution science challenge results in the disquieting detection of racediscrimination in central Texas.
- Curators – Muslim librarians should transfer and conceal tens of millions of e-books earlier than they’re burned by fanatic.
- Lev – An automatic Moscow youngman should discover his woman in Leningrad when he KGB biologicalfather is caught up in one among Stalin’s abolition.
- Metro2 – When a Nazi militia instantly presentsitself in current Moscow, the President of Russia should lookfor protect within the Subway.
- Moscow Rocks – An all-female-band combats the regime in Russia. (Tajik Writers Prize, 2015)
- Peter the Great Vampire Killer – Peter the Great combats vampires masked as communists and Swedes.
- Pray for Rain – When a West Texas rancher prays for downpour, he receives a clickon from a Hollywood celebrity.
- Rumors – When an Afghani gentleman is charged of ration the infidels, he should combat for his existence.
- Salton Sea Pet Motel – A pet mill is incommission out of a pet motel in Southern California.
- Santa and the Pole Dancer – X-mas is nearly givenupforlost due to employment fighting on the North Pole.
- Inside-Outside USSR – A surfer is evacuated from the us the identical day Solzhenitsyn makes his voyage.
- Barko Ng Republika Ng Pilipinas – A brand new Filipina motion hero (helicopter pilot) saves her cay nation first from Chinese language after which Irainian invasions. (Tajik Writers Prize, 2020)
Tajiks (Persian: تاجيک, Tājīk; Tajik: Тоҷик) are a Persian-speaking Iranian ethnic group native to Afghanistan, Tajikistan, and Uzbekistan. Tajiks are the largest ethnicity in Tajikistan, and the second largest in Afghanistan which constitutes over half of the global Tajik population. They speak varieties of Persian, a Western Iranian language. In Tajikistan, since the 1939 Soviet census, its small Pamiri and Yaghnobi ethnic groups are included as Tajiks. In China, the term is used to refer to its Pamiri ethnic groups, the Tajiks of Xinjiang, who speak the Eastern Iranian Pamiri languages. In Afghanistan, the Pamiris are counted as a separate ethnic group.
As a self-designation, the literary New Persian term Tajik, which originally had some previous pejorative usage as a label for eastern Persians or Iranians, has become acceptable during the last several decades, particularly as a result of Soviet administration in Central Asia. Alternative names for the Tajiks are Eastern Persian, Fārsīwān (Persian-speaker), and Dīhgān (cf. Tajik: Деҳқон) which translates to “farmer or settled villager”, in a wider sense “settled” in contrast to “nomadic” and was later used to describe a class of land-owning magnates as “Persian of noble blood” in contrast to Arabs, Turks and Romans during the Sassanid and early Islamic period.
Tajiks comprise around 84.3% of the population of Tajikistan. This number includes speakers of the Pamiri languages, including Wakhi and Shughni, and the Yaghnobi people who in the past were considered by the government of the Soviet Union nationalities separate from the Tajiks. In the 1926 and 1937 Soviet censuses, the Yaghnobis and Pamiri language speakers were counted as separate nationalities. After 1937, these groups were required to register as Tajiks.
According to the World Factbook, Tajiks make up about 27% of the population in Afghanistan, but according to other sources they form 37%–39% of the population. According to the Encyclopædia Britannica they constitute about one-fifth of the population. They are predominant in four of the largest cities in Afghanistan (Kabul, Mazar-e Sharif, Herat, and Ghazni) and make up the largest ethnic group in the northern and western provinces of Balkh, Takhar, Badakhshan, Samangan, Parwan, Panjshir, Kapisa, Baghlan, Ghor, Badghis and Herat.
In Afghanistan, the Tajiks do not organize themselves by tribes and refer to themselves by the region, province, city, town, or village that they are from; such as Badakhshi, Baghlani, Mazari, Panjsheri, Kabuli, Herati, Kohistani etc. Although in the past, some non-Pashto speaking tribes were identified as Tajik, for example the Furmuli.
In Uzbekistan, the Tajiks are the largest part of the population of the ancient cities of Bukhara and Samarkand, and are found in large numbers in the Surxondaryo Province in the south and along Uzbekistan’s eastern border with Tajikistan. According to official statistics (2000), Surxondaryo Province accounts for 24.4% of all Tajiks in Uzbekistan, with another 34.3% in Samarqand and Bukhara provinces.
Official statistics in Uzbekistan state that the Tajik community comprises 5% of the nation’s total population. However, these numbers do not include ethnic Tajiks who, for a variety of reasons, choose to identify themselves as Uzbeks in population census forms. During the Soviet “Uzbekization” supervised by Sharof Rashidov, the head of the Uzbek Communist Party, Tajiks had to choose either stay in Uzbekistan and get registered as Uzbek in their passports or leave the republic for Tajikistan, which is mountainous and less agricultural. It is only in the last population census (1989) that the nationality could be reported not according to the passport, but freely declared on the basis of the respondent’s ethnic self-identification. This had the effect of increasing the Tajik population in Uzbekistan from 3.9% in 1979 to 4.7% in 1989. Some scholars estimate that Tajiks may make up 35% of Uzbekistan’s population.
Tajik Author Prize Winner, 2020