There are a wholesome total of Sardinian writers income in Sardinia (Italy). The Sardinians make up about 1.2 million folks. They’ve a total of subgroups: . The Sardinian main faith is: Christianity – Catholicism.
The preferred Sardinian ebooks downloads are…
- Reconquista Cowboy – A dope-head and misplaced modern-day cowhand feels enslaved to battle the Mexicans after they infest Texas.
- Quanah Parker’s Hereford Bull – Quanah Parker should produce his Hereford bull again when it’s pinched by shady Texas Rangers.
- McMurtry’s Typewriter – Pirate plot to whip Larry McMurtry‘s typewriters and Lonesome Dove keepsakes from the storehouse.
- Johnny Marijuanaseed – A sort hearted considerate intellect advance tea seeds.
- The Chinese Pope – The Vatican names a Cardinal the Pope, when he’s confined by the Communist Chinese language. (Sardinian Writers Prize, 2019)
- Tobit – A divine Jew in Amsterdam discovers a daughter-in-law and defys heinous on a total of floor.
- Lenin’s Body – Two drunks whip the physique of Lenin the darkness earlier than it’s alleged to be intered.
- Yamashita’s Wedding – A bunco and a popular pretender movie 4 movie and Yamashita’s weddingparty through the Battle of Manila.
- The Baseball Muse – A Japanese girlfriend leaves a profession as a geisha and rehabilitates disturbed MajorLeague baseball gamers.
- Streets of Manila – When a Mexican alliance sends an top-notch team of sniper to Manila, the President of the Philippines battles again!
- Permanent Girlfriend – The primary Covid-19 Quarantine romantic comedy.
- Roosevelt Hotel – Sooner or later, identicaldwellings of superstars are used like annals materials, folks can some to the theresort and test them out like a booklet.
- The Truth about the Chupacabra – Texas professors be taught the Chupacabra aren’t mangy coyotes however extraordinarily nervous ETs.
- The Tarantino Heist – A Tarantino look-alike makes a movie in Russia. (Sardinian Writers Prize, 2016)
- A Year in Russia Without Women – The lads in Russia panic when ALL 72 million Russian ladies disappearcompletely.
- Verity’s Surfing Movie – An Ivy League lecturer preventing Alzheimer’s strikes to Southern to attempt to keep in mind her surfer schoolboy.
- Unsolicited Material – Two writers go to extraordinary lengths to have a company learn their script.
- Tupac Lives – Topac Shakur is found income on the roads of Las Vegas.
- Whiskey Tango Foxtrot – All agony breaks free within the Iraq struggle.
- The Puppy Mill – A canine present fan is preyed upon by a shady sheriff’s deputy.
- The Weekender – A management trainer is framed and should serve weekend within the county imprisonment… the place he learns a couple of issues.
- The Pirate Hunters – Navy SEALS don’t go on vacation however chase Somali buccaneers.
- B-25 – POWs, in World Struggle, should build a B-25 and escape Japan earlier than August 6, 1945.
- The 10th Cavalry – A Black cavalry part should battle Comanche, Confederates, deprivation and dehydration in West Texas.
- the little black dress – Bygonetimes of Russia as advised be the heiress of a gown handed down by way of the century.
- The Fisherman’s Wife – A Filipino should cope with the truth that his companion is changing into well-known. (Sardinian Writers Prize, 2017)
- The West Philippine Sea – A transgender girlfriend is handled harshly however when her fishing boat is sunk she should selected to avoid wasting the workforce of allow them to drown..
- Slab City – Homesless and untoward individuals reside rent-free within the California wasteland.
- Sea and Sky – A Filipino group of little surfers approve an elder girlfriend with Alzheimer’s.
- Oscar Night – An artiste about to relinquish making an attempt will get one final opportunity, Oscar darkness.
- Second Grade – Muslim terrorists tornado a tiny Ok-12 Oklahoma institution, however the second grade withstands.
- 500 MEALS – A resturanateur provides up preparingfood proficiently to bake his dad’s previous few dailymeal.
- The New Corporate Culture – Socialism runs wild in New York Metropolis.
- Comanche – Docudrama mentallyfocusing on the Comanche indigne group of West Texas.
- Dersu – A Siberian hunter is mistaken for a reform politician in Russia.
- Donetsk – A Russian Admiral is assassinated in EXACTLY the identical way at John F. Kennedy was in Dallas.
- Escape of the Planter – Robert Smalls, an escaped servant, sucks a accomplice boat and gives it to the North.
- Gelert and the Last Dog Show – A android catastrophe leaves just a few the little folks to look after 700 canines.
- Ghost Mayor – A ghosting runs for gran of Chicago.
- Anarene – Meager municipality dope report.
- Gravestones – A excessive institution science undertaking results in the heinous analysis of racism in central Texas.
- Curators – Muslim librarians should transfer and conceal hundreds of thousands of materials earlier than they’re burned by bourbon.
- Lev – An pietistic Moscow youngster should discover his woman in Leningrad when he KGB dad is caught up in one among Stalin’s evacuation.
- Metro2 – When a Nazi defenseforce abruptly presentsitself in fashionable Moscow, the President of Russia should trytofind dogshelter within the Subway.
- Moscow Rocks – An all-female-band battles the management in Russia. (Sardinian Writers Prize, 2015)
- Peter the Great Vampire Killer – Peter the Great battles vampires covered as communists and Swedes.
- Pray for Rain – When a West Texas rancher prays for heavyrain, he receives a comeover from a Hollywood hottie.
- Rumors – When an Afghani chap is offender of plateful the infidels, he should battle for his ofalltime.
- Salton Sea Pet Motel – A pet mill is managing out of a pet motel in Southern California.
- Santa and the Pole Dancer – Christmastime is sort of irrecoverable due to industry strife on the North Pole.
- Inside-Outside USSR – A surfer is removed from the us the identical day Solzhenitsyn makes his soaring.
- Barko Ng Republika Ng Pilipinas – A brand new Filipina motion hero (helicopter pilot) saves her isle nation first from Chinese language after which Irainian invasions. (Sardinian Writers Prize, 2020)
Not much can be gathered from the classical literature about the origins of the Sardinian people. The ethnonym “S(a)rd” belongs to the Pre-Indo-European linguistic substratum, and whilst they might have derived from the Iberians, the accounts of the old authors differ greatly in this respect. The oldest written attestation of the ethnonym is on the Nora stone, where the word Šrdn (Shardan) bears witness to its original existence by the time the Phoenician merchants first arrived to the Sardinian shores. According to Timaeus, one of Plato’s dialogues, Sardinia and its people as well, the “Sardonioi” or “Sardianoi” (Σαρδονιοί or Σαρδιανοί), might have been named after “Sardò” (Σαρδώ), a legendary Lydian woman from Sardis (Σάρδεις), in the region of western Anatolia (now Turkey). Some other authors, like Pausanias and Sallust, reported instead that the Sardinians traced their descent back to a mythical ancestor, a Libyan son of Hercules or Makeris (related either to the Berber verb Imɣur “to grow”, to the specific Kabyle word Maqqur “He is the greatest”, or also associated with the figure of Melqart) revered as a deity going by Sardus Pater Babai (“Sardinian Father” or “Father of the Sardinians”), who gave the island its name. It has also been claimed that the ancient Nuragic Sards were associated with the Sherden (šrdn in Egyptian), one of the Sea Peoples. The ethnonym was then romanised, with regard for the singular masculine and feminine form, as sardus and sarda.
Population surveys have been carried out, on repeated occasions, to provide information about the Sardinians’ identity, as well as their conciliation with the institutional layers of political governance. The most detailed survey, conducted by the University of Cagliari and Edinburgh, made use of a Moreno Question which gave the following results: (1) just Sardinian, 26%; (2) more Sardinian than Italian, 37%; (3) equally Sardinian and Italian, 31%; (4) more Italian than Sardinian, 5%; (5) only Italian and not Sardinian, 1%. A 2017 poll by the Ixè Institute reported that 51% of the Sardinians questioned identified themselves as Sardinian (as opposed to an Italian average of 15% who identified by their region of origin) rather than Italian (19%), European (11%), and/or citizen of the world (19%).
Sardinian Author Prize Winner, 2020
Originally posted 2019-11-07 14:44:06.