The most popular Russian writers free ebook downloads are… (click to download free ebooks)
- Lenin’s Body – Two drunks steal the body of Lenin the night before it’s supposed to be buried.
- The Tarantino Heist – A Tarantino look-alike makes a film in Russia. (Russian Free eBook Downloads)
- A Year in Russia Without Women – The men in Russia panic when ALL 72 million Russian women disappear.
- the little black dress – History of Russia as told be the owners of a dress handed down through the century.
- Dersu – A Siberian hunter is mistaken for a reform politician in Russia. (Russian Writers Award, 2014)
- Donetsk – A Russian Admiral is assassinated in EXACTLY the same manner at John F. Kennedy was in Dallas.
- Curators – Islamic librarians must move and hide millions of books before they are burns by fundamentalists.
- Lev – An autistic Moscow boy must find his mother in Leningrad when he KGB father is caught up in one of Stalin’s purges.
- Metro2 – When a Nazi army suddenly appears in contemporary Moscow, the President of Russia must seek shelter in the Metro.
- Moscow Rocks – An all-girl-band fights the government in Russia. (Russian Free eBook Downloads)
- Peter the Great Vampire Killer – Peter the Great fights vampires disguised as socialists and Swedes.
- Inside-Outside USSR – A surfer is expelled from the USSR the same day Solzhenitsyn makes his flight.
- Dumbass: Adam Sandler Comedy – Adam writes women in prison, with a twists at the end.
- Gina at Quitaque – The final chapter of the first female Texas Ranger. (Russian Free eBook Downloads)
What makes Russian writers so good is the human side of the story. The characters in their stories are so alive and vivid that anyone can easily relate to them, to their life circumstances, their worries, their suffering and struggles, and most of all to their feelings and thoughts. Russian Writers Free eBook Downloads
Russian Free eBook Download
An electronic book, also known as an e-book or eBook, is a book publication made available in digital form, consisting of text, images, or both, readable on the flat-panel display of computers or other electronic devices. Although sometimes defined as “an electronic version of a printed book”, some e-books exist without a printed equivalent. E-books can be read on dedicated e-reader devices, but also on any computer device that features a controllable viewing screen, including desktop computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones. Russian Free eBook Downloads. Russian Writers Free eBook Downloads
In the 2000s, there was a trend of print and e-book sales moving to the Internet, where readers buy traditional paper books and e-books on websites using e-commerce systems. With print books, readers are increasingly browsing through images of the covers of books on publisher or bookstore websites and selecting and ordering titles online; the paper books are then delivered to the reader by mail or another delivery service. With e-books, users can browse through titles online, and then when they select and order titles, the e-book can be sent to them online or the user can download the e-book. By the early 2010s, e-books had begun to overtake hardcover by overall publication figures in the U.S. Russian Free eBook Downloads.
The main reasons for people buying e-books are possibly lower prices, increased comfort (as they can buy from home or on the go with mobile devices) and a larger selection of titles. With e-books, “electronic bookmarks make referencing easier, and e-book readers may allow the user to annotate pages.” “Although fiction and non-fiction books come in e-book formats, technical material is especially suited for e-book delivery because it can be electronically searched” for keywords. In addition, for programming books, code examples can be copied. The amount of e-book reading is increasing in the U.S.; by 2014, 28% of adults had read an e-book, compared to 23% in 2013; and by 2014, 50% of American adults had an e-reader or a tablet, compared to 30% owning such devices in 2013. Russian Writers Free eBook Downloads
Russians (Russian: русские) are an East Slavic ethnic group native to Eastern Europe, who share a common Russian ancestry, culture, and history. Russian is the shared mother tongue of the ethnic Russians, and Orthodox Christianity is their historical religion. They are the largest Slavic nation, as well as the largest nation in Europe. Russian Writers Free eBook Downloads
The ethnic Russians were formed from East Slavic tribes and their cultural ancestry is based in Russkiy Kaganate and Kievan Rus’. The Russian word for ethnic Russians is derived from the people of Rus’ and the territory of Rus’. The Russians share many historical and cultural traits with other European peoples, and especially with other East Slavic ethnic groups, specifically Belarusians and Ukrainians.
Of the total 258 million speakers of Russian in the world, roughly 134 million of them are ethnic Russians. The majority of Russians live throughout the Russian Federation, but notable minorities exist in other former Soviet states such as Belarus, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Ukraine and the Baltic states. A large Russian diaspora (sometimes including Russian-speaking non-Russians) has developed all over the world, with notable numbers in the United States, Germany, Brazil, and Canada. The number of ethnic Russians living outside the Russian Federation is estimated at roughly between 20 and 30 million people. Russian is an official language in Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, and Tajikistan, and is also spoken as a secondary language in many former Soviet states.