Hong Kong (China) Writers
Most Infamous Hong Kong (China) Authors and Free E-Textbooks
There are a healthy figure of Hong Kong (China) authors livingwage and working in Hong Kong (China), Eastern Asia. The nation of Hong Kong (China) with a people of 7,371,730 has one of the world’s most literary populations. There are numberous colleges with great schools and the Hong Kong (China) authors thrive. Not to mention the Hong Kong (China) writers who make a great deal of money selling their television and cinemahall scripts.
The most known Hong Kong (China) authors and ebooks downloads are…
- Reconquista Cowboy – A drug-addict and givenupforlost current cowpoke feels enslaved to altercation the Mexicans when they pillage Texas.
- Quanah Parker’s Hereford Bull – Quanah Parker must gofor his Hereford bull back when it’s poached by unscrupulous Texas Rangers.
- The Chinese Pope – The Vatican names a Cardinal the Pope, when he is captive by the Communist Chinese. (Hong Kong (China) Authors Prize, 2019)
- Tobit – A devout Jew in Amsterdam discovers a daughter-in-law and defys heinous on a figure of height.
- The 10th Cavalry – A Black cavalry part must altercation Comanche, Confederates, famine and dehydration in West Texas.
- the little black dress – Yesterday of Russia as told be the landowner of a garb handed down through the century.
- McMurtry’s Typewriter – Pickpocket plot to rob Larry McMurtry‘s typewriters and Lonesome Dove annals from the exhibits.
- Johnny Marijuanaseed – A gracious hearted moderate intelligence spreading cannabis seeds.
- Inside-Outside USSR – A surfer is removed from the USSR the same day Solzhenitsyn makes his winging.
- Anarene – Minuscule township dope report.
- Gravestones – A high institution science project leads to the appalling exploration of racism in central Texas.
- Curators – Muslim librarians must move and hide millions of usedbooks before they are burned by Tory.
- Lev – An autonetic Moscow teenager must find his woman in Leningrad when he KGB daddy is caught grown-up in one of Stalin’s expulsion.
- The Fisherman’s Wife – A Filipino must deal with the realism that his spouse is becoming well-known. (Hong Kong (China) Authors Prize, 2017)
- Santa and the Pole Dancer – December25th is almost terminated because of work fighting at the North Pole.
- Metro2 – When a Nazi military rapidly showsup in current Moscow, the President of Russia must searchfor protect in the Subway.
- Moscow Rocks – An all-female-band struggles the regime in Russia. (Hong Kong (China) Authors Prize, 2015)
- Peter the Great Vampire Killer – Peter the Great struggles vampires hidden as communists and Swedes.
- Pray for Rain – When a West Texas rancher prays for drizzle, he receives a stopby from a Hollywood hotty.
- Rumors – When an Afghani male is arrested of ration the infidels, he must altercation for his ofalltime.
- Yamashita’s Wedding – A bilker and a popular hypocrite hometheater four hometheater and Yamashita’s weddingceremony during the Competition of Manila.
- The Baseball Muse – A Japanese mothers leaves a work as a geisha and rehabilitates disturbed MajorLeague baseball players.
- Streets of Manila – When a Mexican interestgroup sends an IvyLeague workforce of gunman to Manila, the President of the Philippines struggles back!
- Salton Sea Pet Motel – A puppy mill is managing out of a pet motel in Southern California.
- Lenin’s Body – Two drunks rob the body of Lenin the hoursofdarkness before it’s supposed to be intered.
- Permanent Girlfriend – The first Covid-19 Quarantine romantic record.
- Roosevelt Hotel – In the future, identicaldwellings of stars are used like records usedbooks, inhabitants can some to the lodge and check them out like a work.
- The Truth about the Chupacabra – Texas professors learn the Chupacabra aren’t mangy coyotes but especially cautious ETs.
- The Tarantino Heist – A Tarantino look-alike makes a hometheater in Russia. (Hong Kong (China) Authors Prize, 2016)
- A Year in Russia Without Women – The men in Russia panic when ALL 72 million Russian women fadeaway.
- Verity’s Surfing Movie – An Ivy Lobby coach disturbances Alzheimer’s moves to Southern to try to word her surfer youngman.
- Slab City – Homesless and ill-fated people live rent-free in the California wilderness.
- Sea and Sky – A Filipino group of juvenile surfers assume an grown-up mothers with Alzheimer’s.
- Oscar Night – An artiste about to relinquish trying gets one last opportunity, Oscar hoursofdarkness.
- Second Grade – Muslim terrorists weatherevent a tiny K-12 Oklahoma institution, but the second grade withstands.
- Unsolicited Material – Two writers go to extraordinary lengths to have a company read their screenplay.
- Tupac Lives – Topac Shakur is setup livingwage on the roadways of Las Vegas.
- The West Philippine Sea – A transgender mothers is treated harshly but when her fishing ship is sunk she must chose to save the gang of let them drown..
- 500 MEALS – A resturanateur delivers grown-up cookingfood proficiently to bake his daddy’s last few foods.
- The New Corporate Culture – Socialism runs wild in New York Metropolis.
- Comanche – Docudrama mentallyfocusing on the Comanche indigne group of West Texas.
- Dersu – A Siberian hunter is mistaken for a reform politician in Russia.
- Donetsk – A Russian Admiral is assassinated in EXACTLY the same way at John F. Kennedy was in Dallas.
- Escape of the Planter – Robert Smalls, an escaped servant, takes a confederate boat and gives it to the North.
- Gelert and the Last Dog Show – A android disaster leaves only a few the juvenile inhabitants to care for 700 puppies.
- Ghost Mayor – A ghosting runs for gran of Chicago.
- Whiskey Tango Foxtrot – All misery breaks loose in the Iraq war.
- The Puppy Mill – A dog movie devotee is preyed upon by a unscrupulous sheriff’s deputy.
- The Weekender – A regime educator is framed and must serve weekend in the county prisonerofwarcamp… where he learns a few things.
- The Pirate Hunters – Navy SEALS don’t go on wasteland but chase Somali buccaneers.
- B-25 – POWs, in World War, must create a B-25 and escape Japan before August 6, 1945.
- Barko Ng Republika Ng Pilipinas – A new Filipina bout hero (helicopter pilot) saves her cay nation first from Chinese and then Irainian invasions. (Hong Kong (China) Authors Prize, 2020)
Hong Kong (Chinese: 香港, Cantonese: [hœ́ːŋ.kɔ̌ːŋ] (About this soundlisten)), officially the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (HKSAR), is a metropolitan area and special administrative region of the People’s Republic of China on the eastern Pearl River Delta of the South China Sea. With over 7.5 million residents of various nationalities[d] in a 1,104-square-kilometre (426 sq mi) territory, Hong Kong is one of the most densely populated places in the world.
Hong Kong became a colony of the British Empire after the Qing Empire ceded Hong Kong Island at the end of the First Opium War in 1842. The colony expanded to the Kowloon Peninsula in 1860 after the Second Opium War and was further extended when Britain obtained a 99-year lease of the New Territories in 1898. The whole territory was transferred to China in 1997. As a special administrative region, Hong Kong maintains separate governing and economic systems from that of mainland China under the principle of “one country, two systems”.[e]
Originally a sparsely populated area of farming and fishing villages, the territory has become one of the world’s most significant financial centres and commercial ports. It is the world’s tenth-largest exporter and ninth-largest importer. Hong Kong has a major capitalist service economy characterised by low taxation and free trade, and its currency, the Hong Kong dollar, is the eighth most traded currency in the world. Hong Kong is home to the second-highest number of billionaires of any city in the world, the highest number of billionaires of any city in Asia, and the largest concentration of ultra high-net-worth individuals of any city in the world. Although the city has one of the highest per capita incomes per se,[f] severe income inequality exists, as well as a growing housing affordability and shortage crisis among the population.
Hong Kong is a highly developed territory and ranks fourth on the UN Human Development Index. The city has the largest number of skyscrapers of any city in the world, and its residents have some of the highest life expectancies in the world. The dense space led to a developed transportation network with public transport rates exceeding 90 percent.
Hong Kong (China) Writer Prize Winner, 2020
Originally posted 2009-06-02 04:38:46.