There are a wholesome figure of Dinka writers income in South Sudan. The Dinka make up about 4.5 million individuals. They’ve a figure of subgroups: . The Dinka main faith is: Christianity.
The preferred Dinka ebooks downloads are…
- Reconquista Cowboy – A drug-addict and misplaced modern-day buckaroo feels duty-bound to altercation the Mexicans once they breach Texas.
- Quanah Parker’s Hereford Bull – Quanah Parker should earn his Hereford bull again when it’s filched by venal Texas Rangers.
- McMurtry’s Typewriter – Swindler plot to rob Larry McMurtry‘s typewriters and Lonesome Dove keepsakes from the library.
- Johnny Marijuanaseed – A form hearted cool personality escalation hemp seeds.
- The Chinese Pope – The Vatican names a Cardinal the Pope, when he’s incarcerated by the Communist Chinese language. (Dinka Writers Prize, 2019)
- Tobit – A godly Jew in Amsterdam discovers a daughter-in-law and meets hateful on a figure of layer.
- Lenin’s Body – Two drunks rob the physique of Lenin the hoursofdarkness earlier than it’s imagined to be entombed.
- Yamashita’s Wedding – A cheater and a wellknown fraud movie 4 movie and Yamashita’s weddingceremony through the Battle of Manila.
- The Baseball Muse – A Japanese girlfriend leaves a job as a geisha and rehabilitates concerned MajorLeague baseball gamers.
- Streets of Manila – When a Mexican association sends an topnotch team of executioner to Manila, the President of the Philippines challenges again!
- Permanent Girlfriend – The primary Covid-19 Quarantine romantic comedy.
- Roosevelt Hotel – Sooner or later, identicaldwellings of superstars are used like annals e-books, individuals can some to the inn and examine them out like a volume.
- The Truth about the Chupacabra – Texas professors be taught the Chupacabra aren’t mangy coyotes however extraordinarily circumspect ETs.
- The Tarantino Heist – A Tarantino look-alike makes a movie in Russia. (Dinka Writers Prize, 2016)
- A Year in Russia Without Women – The boys in Russia panic when ALL 72 million Russian ladies goaway.
- Verity’s Surfing Movie – An Ivy League coach preventing Alzheimer’s strikes to Southern to attempt to keep in mind her surfer schoolboy.
- Unsolicited Material – Two authors go to extraordinary lengths to have a organization learn their script.
- Tupac Lives – Topac Shakur is found income on the roadways of Las Vegas.
- Whiskey Tango Foxtrot – All agony breaks unfastened within the Iraq struggle.
- The Puppy Mill – A canine present aficionado is preyed upon by a venal sheriff’s deputy.
- The Weekender – A regime professor is framed and should serve weekend within the county imprisonment… the place he learns a number of issues.
- The Pirate Hunters – Navy SEALS don’t go on vacation however chase Somali buccaneers.
- B-25 – POWs, in World Battle, should puttogether a B-25 and escape Japan earlier than August 6, 1945.
- The 10th Cavalry – A Black cavalry part should altercation Comanche, Confederates, famine and dehydration in West Texas.
- the little black dress – Antiquity of Russia as informed be the heir of a ensemble handed down by the century.
- The Fisherman’s Wife – A Filipino should cope with the actuality that his bride is changing into well-known. (Dinka Writers Prize, 2017)
- The West Philippine Sea – A transgender girlfriend is handled harshly however when her fishing boat is sunk she should selected to save lots of the workers of allow them to drown..
- Slab City – Homesless and ill-fated spirits reside rent-free within the California wilderness.
- Sea and Sky – A Filipino group of juvenile surfers approve an up girlfriend with Alzheimer’s.
- Oscar Night – An artist about to relinquish making an attempt will get one final opportunity, Oscar hoursofdarkness.
- Second Grade – Muslim terrorists tornado a tiny Okay-12 Oklahoma highschool, however the second grade avoids.
- 500 MEALS – A resturanateur offers up grilling efficiently to heat his dad’s previous couple of dailymeal.
- The New Corporate Culture – Socialism runs wild in New York Metropolis.
- Comanche – Docudrama centering on the Comanche indigine group of West Texas.
- Dersu – A Siberian hunter is mistaken for a reform politician in Russia.
- Donetsk – A Russian Admiral is assassinated in EXACTLY the identical way at John F. Kennedy was in Dallas.
- Escape of the Planter – Robert Smalls, an escaped servant, sucks a accomplice boat and gives it to the North.
- Gelert and the Last Dog Show – A robot JudgmentDay leaves only some the juvenile individuals to take care of 700 k-9s.
- Ghost Mayor – A phantom runs for gran of Chicago.
- Anarene – Meager metropolis dope myth.
- Gravestones – A excessive highschool science undertaking results in the horrible revelation of racediscrimination in central Texas.
- Curators – Muslim librarians should transfer and conceal thousands and thousands of e-books earlier than they’re burned by bourbon.
- Lev – An atavistic Moscow schoolboy should discover his mothers in Leningrad when he KGB dad is caught up in one in every of Stalin’s liquidation.
- Metro2 – When a Nazi military all of a sudden showsup in modernday Moscow, the President of Russia should huntfor cover within the Subway.
- Moscow Rocks – An all-female-band challenges the regime in Russia. (Dinka Writers Prize, 2015)
- Peter the Great Vampire Killer – Peter the Great challenges vampires masked as communists and Swedes.
- Pray for Rain – When a West Texas rancher prays for weather, he receives a clickon from a Hollywood hottie.
- Rumors – When an Afghani male is arrested of ration the infidels, he should altercation for his ofyourperson.
- Salton Sea Pet Motel – A pet mill is performing out of a pet motel in Southern California.
- Santa and the Pole Dancer – Theholidayseason is nearly lost due to industry fighting on the North Pole.
- Inside-Outside USSR – A surfer is drivenout from the us the identical day Solzhenitsyn makes his winging.
- Barko Ng Republika Ng Pilipinas – A brand new Filipina motion hero (helicopter pilot) saves her cay nation first from Chinese language after which Irainian invasions. (Dinka Writers Prize, 2020)
The Dinka people (Dinka: Jiɛ̈ɛ̈ŋ) are a Nilotic ethnic group native to South Sudan with a sizable diaspora population abroad. The Dinka mostly live along the Nile, from Bor to Renk, in the region of Bahr el Ghazal, Upper Nile (two out of three Provinces which were formerly located in southern Sudan, and the Abyei Area of the Ngok Dinka in South Sudan.
The Dinka mainly practice traditional agriculture and pastoralism, relying on cattle husbandry as a matter of cultural pride, not as a source of commercial profit or meat, but as a means to perform cultural demonstrations, rituals, marriage dowries and milk feedings for people of all ages. The Dinka cultivate food crops and cash crops. The food crops are grains, mainly sorghum and millet. The cash crops include groundnuts, sesame and gum-arabic. Cattle are confined to riversides, the Sudd and grass areas during the dry season, but are taken to high grounds in order to avoid floods and water during the rainy season.
They number around 4.5 million people according to the 2008 Sudan census, constituting about 18% of the population of the entire country, and the largest ethnic tribe in South Sudan. Dinka, or as they refer to themselves, Muonyjang (singular) and jieng (plural), make up one of the branches of the River Lake Nilotes (mainly sedentary agripastoral peoples of the Nile Valley and African Great Lakes region who speak Nilotic languages, including the Nuer and Luo). Dinka are sometimes noted for their height. With the Tutsi of Rwanda, they are believed to be the tallest people in Africa. Roberts and Bainbridge reported the average height of 182.6 cm (5 ft 11.9 in) in a sample of 52 Dinka Agaar and 181.3 cm (5 ft 11.4 in) in 227 Dinka Ruweng measured in 1953–1954. However, it seems the stature of today’s Dinka males is lower, possibly as a consequence of undernutrition and conflicts. An anthropometric survey of Dinka men, war refugees in Ethiopia, published in 1995 found a mean height of 176.4 cm (5 ft 9.4 in). Other studies of comparative historical height data and nutrition place the Dinka as the tallest people in the world.
The Dinka people have no centralised political authority, instead comprising many independent but interlinked clans. Some of those clans traditionally provide ritual chiefs, known as the “masters of the fishing spear” or beny bith, who provide leadership for the entire people and appear to be at least in part hereditary.
Their language, called Dinka or “Thuɔŋjäŋ” (Thoŋ ë Muɔnyjäŋ), is one of the Nilotic languages of the eastern Sudanic language family. The name means “people” in the Dinka language. It is written using the Latin alphabet with a few additions.
Dinka Author Prize Winner, 2020