Apostolic Catholic Church Free E-Books and Writers
Most Popular Apostolic Catholic Church Free E-Books and Writers
There are a healthy number of Christian writers who are members of the Apostolic Catholic Church. They are in credibly pious and . The Apostolic Catholic Church is made up of about 0.005 million people. The Apostolic Catholic Church has a number of great writers. This page comprises free-ebooks pertaining to those who write or wrote commentary on Apostolic Catholic Church themes. This category also includes Apostolic Catholic Church Christians who were involved in the authorship of books, videos, articles, journals, and audio recordings. Christian fiction writers are listed separately under Christian novelists.
The most popular Apostolic Catholic Church ebooks downloads are…
- Reconquista Cowboy – A drug-addicted and lost modern-day Cowboy feels obliged to fight the Mexicans when they invade Texas.
- Quanah Parker’s Hereford Bull – Quanah Parker must fetch his Hereford bull back when it’s stolen by corrupt Texas Rangers.
- McMurtry’s Typewriter – Thieves plot to steal Larry McMurtry‘s typewriters and Lonesome Dove memorabilia from the museum.
- Johnny Marijuanaseed – A kind hearted gentle soul spreads marijuana seeds.
- The Chinese Pope – The Vatican names a Cardinal the Pope, when he is imprisoned by the Communist Chinese. (Apostolic Catholic Church Writers Prize, 2019)
- Tobit – A pious Jew in Amsterdam finds a daughter-in-law and confronts evil on a number of levels.
- Lenin’s Body – Two drunks steal the body of Lenin the night before it’s supposed to be buried.
- Yamashita’s Wedding – A conman and a notorious liar film four film and Yamashita’s wedding during the Battle of Manila.
- The Baseball Muse – A Japanese woman leaves a career as a geisha and rehabilitates troubled MLB baseball players.
- Streets of Manila – When a Mexican cartel sends an elite squad of hitmen to Manila, the President of the Philippines fights back!
- Permanent Girlfriend – The first Covid-19 Quarantine romantic comedy.
- Roosevelt Hotel – In the future, clones of celebrities are used like library books, people can some to the hotel and check them out like a book.
- The Truth about the Chupacabra – Texas professors learn the Chupacabra aren’t mangy coyotes but extremely shy extraterrestrials.
- The Tarantino Heist – A Tarantino look-alike makes a film in Russia. (Apostolic Catholic Church Writers Prize, 2016)
- A Year in Russia Without Women – The men in Russia panic when ALL 72 million Russian women disappear.
- Verity’s Surfing Movie – An Ivy League professor fighting Alzheimer’s moves to Southern to try to remember her surfer son.
- Unsolicited Material – Two screenwriters go to extraordinary lengths to have a producer read their script.
- Tupac Lives – Topac Shakur is discovered living on the streets of Las Vegas.
- Whiskey Tango Foxtrot – All hell breaks loose in the Iraq war.
- The Puppy Mill – A dog show enthusiast is preyed upon by a corrupt sheriff’s deputy.
- The Weekender – A government teacher is framed and must serve weekend in the county jail… where he learns a few things.
- The Pirate Hunters – Navy SEALS don’t go on leave but chase Somali pirates.
- B-25 – POWs, in World War, must assemble a B-25 and escape Japan before August 6, 1945.
- The 10th Cavalry – A Black cavalry unit must fight Comanche, Confederates, starvation and thirst in West Texas.
- the little black dress – History of Russia as told be the owners of a dress handed down through the century.
- The Fisherman’s Wife – A Filipino must deal with the reality that his wife is becoming famous. (Apostolic Catholic Church Writers Prize, 2017)
- The West Philippine Sea – A transgender woman is treated harshly but when her fishing boat is sunk she must chose to save the crew of let them drown..
- Slab City – Homesless and unfortunate souls live rent-free in the California desert.
- Sea and Sky – A Filipino tribe of young surfers adopt an older woman with Alzheimer’s.
- Oscar Night – An actress about to quit trying gets one last break, Oscar night.
- Second Grade – Islamic terrorists storm a small K-12 Oklahoma school, but the second grade resists.
- 500 MEALS – A resturanateur gives up cooking professionally to cook his father’s last few meals.
- The New Corporate Culture – Socialism runs amok in New York City.
- Comanche – Docudrama focusing on the Comanche native tribe of West Texas.
- Dersu – A Siberian hunter is mistaken for a reform politician in Russia.
- Donetsk – A Russian Admiral is assassinated in EXACTLY the same manner at John F. Kennedy was in Dallas.
- Escape of the Planter – Robert Smalls, an escaped slave, steals a confederate ship and delivers it to the North.
- Gelert and the Last Dog Show – A zombie apocalypse leaves only a few the young people to care for 700 dogs.
- Ghost Mayor – A ghost runs for mayor of Chicago.
- Anarene – Small town drug story.
- Gravestones – A high school science project leads to the shocking discovery of anti-Semitism in central Texas.
- Curators – Islamic librarians must move and hide millions of books before they are burns by fundamentalists.
- Lev – An autistic Moscow boy must find his mother in Leningrad when he KGB father is caught up in one of Stalin’s purges.
- Metro2 – When a Nazi army suddenly appears in contemporary Moscow, the President of Russia must seek shelter in the Metro.
- Moscow Rocks – An all-girl-band fights the government in Russia. (Apostolic Catholic Church Writers Prize, 2015)
- Peter the Great Vampire Killer – Peter the Great fights vampires disguised as socialists and Swedes.
- Pray for Rain – When a West Texas rancher prays for rain, he receives a visit from a Hollywood starlet.
- Rumors – When an Afghani man is accused of helping the infidels, he must fight for his life.
- Salton Sea Pet Motel – A puppy mill is operating out of a pet motel in Southern California.
- Santa and the Pole Dancer – Christmas is almost canceled because of labor unrest at the North Pole.
- Inside-Outside USSR – A surfer is expelled from the USSR the same day Solzhenitsyn makes his flight.
- Barko Ng Republika Ng Pilipinas – A new Filipina action hero (helicopter pilot) saves her island nation first from Chinese and then Irainian invasions. (Apostolic Catholic Church Writers Prize, 2020)
Apostolic Catholic Church Writer Prize Winner, 2020
Originally posted 2020-09-21 21:16:09.