The most popular American writers free ebook downloads are… (click to download free ebooks)
- Wichitaw – A once peaceful and happy young Native American unleashes an army of living dead on Texas Rangers after they betray her father and massacre her village.
- Minnesota Christmas – A dazed and confused Viking warrior from the 10th-century (Erik) arrives in time to meet a 21st-century Minnesota farm girl (Nora).
- A Chupacabra for Christmas – Sister Bertrille adopts a baby Chupacabra during Christmas must to the concern of her small Texas town.
- Screenwriters vs. Zombies – Six screenwriters witness a ZOMBIE event but then botch a very nice opportunity to sell a screenplay.
- Agatha & Ian – Agatha Christie never spoke about the missing eleven days of her life and over the years there has been much speculation about what really happened between 3 and 14 December 1926. Her husband said that she’d suffered a total memory loss as a result of the car crash.
- Buc-Kid-Neers – When Irish orphans are rescued from a sinking ship, they find themselves surrounded by pirates, privateers and the British navy. They resort to the only avocation available to them, piracy.
- Dumbass: Adam Sandler Comedy – Adam writes women in prison, with a twists at the end.
- Gina at Quitaque – The final chapter of the first female Texas Ranger. (American free ebook downloads)
- Reconquista Cowboy – A drug-addicted and lost modern-day Cowboy feels obliged to fight the Mexicans when they invade Texas.
- Quanah Parker’s Hereford Bull – Quanah Parker must fetch his Hereford bull back when it’s stolen by corrupt Texas Rangers.
- McMurtry’s Typewriter – Thieves plot to steal Larry McMurtry‘s typewriters and Lonesome Dove memorabilia from the museum.
- Johnny Marijuanaseed – A kind hearted gentle soul spreads marijuana seeds. (American Writers Award, 2019)
- The Chinese Pope – The Vatican names a Cardinal the Pope, when he is imprisoned by the Communist Chinese.
- Tobit – A pious Jew in Amsterdam finds a daughter-in-law and confronts evil on a number of levels. (American free ebook downloads)
- Lenin’s Body – Two drunks steal the body of Lenin the night before it’s supposed to be buried.
- Yamashita’s Wedding – A conman and a notorious liar film four film and Yamashita’s wedding during the Battle of Manila.
- The Baseball Muse – A Japanese woman leaves a career as a geisha and rehabilitates troubled MLB baseball players.
- Streets of Manila – When a Mexican cartel sends an elite squad of hitmen to Manila, the President of the Philippines fights back!
- Permanent Girlfriend – The first Covid-19 Quarantine romantic comedy. (American Writers Award, 2020)
- Roosevelt Hotel – In the future, clones of celebrities are used like library books, people can some to the hotel and check them out like a book.
- The Truth about the Chupacabra – Texas professors learn the Chupacabra aren’t mangy coyotes but extremely shy extraterrestrials.
- The Tarantino Heist – A Tarantino look-alike makes a film in Russia.
- Seas the Day – A group of Filipino fishermen breaks into the most secure location in Hong Kong to steal back what was taken from them – the location of Yamashita’s gold.
- A Year in Russia Without Women – The men in Russia panic when ALL 72 million Russian women disappear.
- Verity’s Surfing Movie – An Ivy League professor fighting Alzheimer’s moves to Southern California to try to remember her surfer son.
- Unsolicited Material – Two screenwriters go to extraordinary lengths to have a producer read their script.
- Tupac Lives – Topac Shakur is discovered living on the streets of Las Vegas.
- Whiskey Tango Foxtrot – All hell breaks loose in the Iraq war.
- The Puppy Mill – A dog show enthusiast is preyed upon by a corrupt sheriff’s deputy.
- The Weekender – A government teacher is framed and must serve weekend in the county jail… where he learns a few things.
- The Pirate Hunters – Navy SEALS don’t go on leave but chase Somali pirates. (American free ebook downloads)
- B-25 – POWs, in World War, must assemble a B-25 and escape Japan before August 6, 1945.
- The 10th Cavalry – A Black cavalry unit must fight Comanche, Confederates, starvation and thirst in West Texas.
- the little black dress – History of Russia as told be the owners of a dress handed down through the century.
- The Fisherman’s Wife – A Filipino must deal with the reality that his wife is becoming famous.
- The West Philippine Sea – A transgender woman is treated harshly but when her fishing boat is sunk she must chose to save the crew of let them drown..
- Slab City – Homesless and unfortunate souls live rent-free in the California desert. (American Writers Award, 2015)
- Sea and Sky – A Filipino tribe of young surfers adopt an older woman with Alzheimer’s.
- Oscar Night – An actress about to quit trying gets one last break, Oscar night.
- Second Grade – Islamic terrorists storm a small K-12 Oklahoma school, but the second grade resists.
- 500 MEALS – A resturanateur gives up cooking professionally to cook his father’s last few meals.
- The New Corporate Culture – Socialism runs amok in New York City.
- Comanche – Docudrama focusing on the Comanche native tribe of West Texas.
- Dersu – A Siberian hunter is mistaken for a reform politician in Russia.
- Donetsk – A Russian Admiral is assassinated in EXACTLY the same manner at John F. Kennedy was in Dallas.
- Escape of the Planter – Robert Smalls, an escaped slave, steals a confederate ship and delivers it to the North.
- Gelert and the Last Dog Show – A zombie apocalypse leaves only a few the young people to care for 700 dogs.
- Ghost Mayor – A ghost runs for mayor of Chicago. (American free ebook downloads)
- Anarene – Small town drug story. (American Writers Award, 2018)
- Gravestones – A high school science project leads to the shocking discovery of anti-Semitism in central Texas.
- Curators – Islamic librarians must move and hide millions of books before they are burns by fundamentalists.
- Lev – An autistic Moscow boy must find his mother in Leningrad when he KGB father is caught up in one of Stalin’s purges.
- Metro2 – When a Nazi army suddenly appears in contemporary Moscow, the President of Russia must seek shelter in the Metro.
- Moscow Rocks – An all-girl-band fights the government in Russia.
- Peter the Great Vampire Killer – Peter the Great fights vampires disguised as socialists and Swedes.
- Pray for Rain – When a West Texas rancher prays for rain, he receives a visit from a Hollywood starlet.
- Rumors – When an Afghani man is accused of helping the infidels, he must fight for his life. (American free ebook downloads)
- Salton Sea Pet Motel – A puppy mill is operating out of a pet motel in Southern California. (American Writers Award, 2017)
- Santa and the Pole Dancer – Christmas is almost canceled because of labor unrest at the North Pole.
- Inside-Outside USSR – A surfer is expelled from the USSR the same day Solzhenitsyn makes his flight.
Americans are nationals and citizens of the United States of America. Although nationals and citizens make up the majority of Americans, many dual citizens, expatriates, and permanent residents may also claim American nationality. The United States is home to people of many ethnic origins. As a result, American culture and law does not equate nationality with race or ethnicity, but with citizenship and permanent allegiance. The majority of Americans or their ancestors immigrated to America or are descended from people who were brought as slaves within the past five centuries, with the exception of the Native American population and people from Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the Philippine Islands, who became American through expansion of the country in the 19th century, additionally America expanded into American Samoa, the U.S. Virgin Islands and Northern Mariana Islands in the 20th century. Despite its multi-ethnic composition, the culture of the United States held in common by most Americans can also be referred to as mainstream American culture, a Western culture largely derived from the traditions of Northern and Western European colonists, settlers, and immigrants. It also includes influences of African-American culture. Westward expansion integrated the Creoles and Cajuns of Louisiana and the Hispanos of the Southwest and brought close contact with the culture of Mexico. Large-scale immigration in the late 19th and early 20th centuries from Southern and Eastern Europe introduced a variety of elements. Immigration from Asia, Africa, and Latin America has also had impact. A cultural melting pot, or pluralistic salad bowl, describes the way in which generations of Americans have celebrated and exchanged distinctive cultural characteristics. In addition to the United States, Americans and people of American descent can be found internationally. As many as seven million Americans are estimated to be living abroad, and make up the American diaspora. American writers free ebook downloads are here!
An electronic book, also known as an e-book or eBook, is a book publication made available in digital form, consisting of text, images, or both, readable on the flat-panel display of computers or other electronic devices. Although sometimes defined as “an electronic version of a printed book”, some e-books exist without a printed equivalent. E-books can be read on dedicated e-reader devices, but also on any computer device that features a controllable viewing screen, including desktop computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones. In the 2000s, there was a trend of print and e-book sales moving to the Internet, where readers buy traditional paper books and e-books on websites using e-commerce systems. With print books, readers are increasingly browsing through images of the covers of books on publisher or bookstore websites and selecting and ordering titles online; the paper books are then delivered to the reader by mail or another delivery service. With e-books, users can browse through titles online, and then when they select and order titles, the e-book can be sent to them online or the user can download the e-book. By the early 2010s, e-books had begun to overtake hardcover by overall publication figures in the U.S. The main reasons for people buying e-books are possibly lower prices, increased comfort (as they can buy from home or on the go with mobile devices) and a larger selection of titles. With e-books, “electronic bookmarks make referencing easier, and e-book readers may allow the user to annotate pages.” “Although fiction and non-fiction books come in e-book formats, technical material is especially suited for e-book delivery because it can be electronically searched” for keywords. In addition, for programming books, code examples can be copied. The amount of e-book reading is increasing in the U.S.; by 2014, 28% of adults had read an e-book, compared to 23% in 2013; and by 2014, 50% of American adults had an e-reader or a tablet, compared to 30% owning such devices in 2013. American writers free ebook downloads are here!
The rise of digital media and analog-to-digital conversion technologies has vastly increased the concerns of copyright-owning individuals and organizations, particularly within the music and movie industries. While analog media inevitably lose quality with each copy generation, and in some cases even during normal use, digital media files may be duplicated an unlimited number of times with no degradation in the quality. The rise of personal computers as household appliances has made it convenient for consumers to convert media (which may or may not be copyrighted) originally in a physical, analog or broadcast form into a universal, digital form (this process is called ripping) for portability or viewing later. This, combined with the Internet and popular file-sharing tools, has made unauthorized distribution of copies of copyrighted digital media (also called digital piracy) much easier. In 1983, a very early implementation of Digital Rights Management (DRM) was the Software Service System (SSS) devised by the Japanese engineer Ryuichi Moriya. and subsequently refined under the name superdistribution. The SSS was based on encryption, with specialized hardware that controlled decryption and also enabled payments to be sent to the copyright holder. The underlying principle of the SSS and subsequently of superdistribution was that the distribution of encrypted digital products should be completely unrestricted and that users of those products would not just be permitted to redistribute them but would actually be encouraged to do so. American writers free ebook downloads are here!